Welcome to Year 4 - The Marvellous Monkeys!
This year Mrs Johnson is the main class teacher with the support of Miss Everitt as the teaching assistant.
In the autumn term, we are currently learning about the Vikings as our main topic and we are soon to go Murton Park to experience what life would've been like when the Vikings lived. Our science topic is about states of matter (solids, liquids and gases) and in computing were are learning how to create a quiz on Scratch.
As we have such a busy timetable in Year 4, I have included a few reminders below:
- Swimming - Monday afternoon
- PE - this can be any day so please ensure that your child has both their indoor and outdoor PE kits with sensible footwear all week
- Forest school - Friday afternoon (alternate weeks) and your child will need warm outdoor clothing with a raincoat and wellies for when the weather starts to become colder
- Spelling test - Wednesdays (click here for the Autumn 1 list)
- Homework - this will be handed out on Wednesday and should be returned by the following Wednesday
- Library - Thursdays (alternate weeks)