It is our aim at All Saints to encourage children to reach their individual potential in a school atmosphere of harmony and shared community values. For this reason, we insist upon high standards of dress and appearance.
Our policy for children's school uniform is based on the belief that:
• a school uniform promotes a sense of pride in the school
• engenders a feeling of community and belonging
• is practical and smart • identifies the children with the school
• is not a distraction in class
• makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
• is regarded as suitable
• is good value for money
The uniform has been designed with health and safety in mind. We hope you appreciate the benefits of having a school uniform. We thank parents for recognising the importance of dressing smartly in contributing to the high standards of the school.
Please ensure your name is in all items of clothing.
Embroidered V-neck jumpers, cardigans, V-neck sweatshirts, polo shirts and T-shirts are available from My Clothing online.
Please follow the link if you wish to order:
Enter the school’s postcode when prompted: WF7 6BQ